The Vicmarc Toolrests are designed to be ergonomic and easy to use. They are made with a round 4140 high tensile steel bar which is welded onto the top. This makes the Toolrest more durable and also enables you to run your finger under the round bar for accurate cuts. These Toolrests are available for VL150, VL200, VL240 & VL300 lathe models.
Our VL150 Lathes take a 25.4mm dia. and the rest of our lathe models take 30mm dia. toolrests.
- Image 1 & 2 shows the profile of the toolrests
- Image 3 shows Double Posted Toolrest
- Image 4 shows 'S' Toolrest
- These Toolrests also have a round bar on top and resemble an ‘S’ shape when looking from top down. 'S' toolrests are very useful when turning the inside of bowls.
- Image 5 shows 'Z' Toolrest
- These Toolrests also have a round bar on top and resemble an ‘Z’ shape when looking from top down. This toolrest is used for turning outboard as it enables users to turn the inside of a bowl when using an outboard attachment.
- Image 6 shows Goblet Toolrest
- As the name suggests, these Toolrests are perfect for turning goblets or other similar pieces where deep access and support is required.
- Image 7 & 8 shows Curver Toolrest
- The radius is 115mm with a corner-to-corner measurement of 250mm.
- Image 9 shows the 455mm Offset toolrest. This toolrest makes accessing deeper pieces easier as one side is longer than the other.
Toolrests and Camlocks
Contact us for a quote