The VM150 has two actions, one to quickly open and close the chuck as though it was lever operated (fully opens within 3 revolutions), the other to tighten using the T-Bar Allen Key as you would in a standard key operated scroll chuck. (Picture 5)
- WORLD FIRST revolutionary new chuck design
- INNOVATIVE AND PATENTED
- DUAL ACTION opening and closing
- Jaws and Inserts compatible with the VM120
- Stronger, larger Backing Jaws
- Can be used for reverse turning when using a safety collar
- Backing Jaws will not protrude past Chuck Body for safety
To switch from lever operated to key operated, line up the two dots as shown above, and rotate the locking pinion using the 10mm T-bar (supplied with the chuck). Turn clockwise to engage and anti-clockwise to disengage.
This chuck gives you the possibility if you have the capability.
Ideal for professional turners as a time saver.
- 1 x Standard Jaws
- 1 x 4mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x 10mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x Woodscrew
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 x 9.5mm Tommy Bar (M45 Only)
The VM150 chuck is 150mm (approx 6") in diameter and accepts the same Jaws and Inserts as a VM120 or a VM140. For insert type chuck, an appropriate insert to fit your lathe is required.
- Net Weight - 5kg